Hydraulic Oil Additive; anti wear hydraulic oil additive,GL 1188
Ganesh Benzoplast Limited is manufacturer and exporter of Hydraulic Oil Additive;anti wear hydraulic oil additive, GL 1188 which is use for blending hydraulic oil lubricants and hydraulic lube oil blending processes.
Ganesh Benzoplast’s variety of Hydraulic Oil Additive (GL 1188) is formulated to provide outstanding filter-ability performance as measured by NFE 48-691 and AFNOR NFE 48-690 procedures. Our range is an anti wear hydraulic oil additive package, which is in accordance with international quality standards. Known for excellent air release properties, our range is suitable for high as well as low pressure hydraulic systems. These additives are proposed to formulate thermally stable paper machine oils, which are used in filtration systems.
Formulations of antiwear hydraulic oil additive,GL 1188
- At 1.25%wt GL 1188 can be used to formulate fluids having outstanding thermal stability and filter ability for use in high speed, high temperature paper machines pumps.
- At 0.85% – 1.2% wt. GL 1188 is recommended in suitable base stocks to prepare anti wear hydraulic oils meeting most industrial hydraulic specification sheet.
- At a down treat of 0.6% wt., GL 1188 is capable of meeting general industrial specification sheet such as denison HF-2 and Vickers I-286-S.
Application Area of antiwear hydraulic oil additive,GL 1188
- Hydraulic fluids formulated with GL 1188 meet or exceed the requirements for industrial and hydraulic systems which call for:
- Denison HF-1, HF-2, HF-O
- DIN 51524, part 2
- Ford M6C32
- F. Goodrich 0152
- Cincinnati Milacron P-68, P-69, P-70
- Vickers I-286-S, M-2950-S
- Commercial hydraulics
- Racine, variable volume vane
- US Steel 136, 127
Benefits of antiwear hydraulic oil additive,GL 1188
- Excellent Hydrolytic Stability
- Excellent wet and dry filter-ability
- Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability
- Very good demulsibility
- Used for both hydraulics and paper machine oils
- Superior rust protection
- Minimal increase in air entertainment
Ganesh Benzoplast’s anti wear hydraulic oil additive,GL 1188 is available with following properties:
|Specific Gravity 15.6°C||1.024|
|Viscosity, cSt 40°C||45|
|Flash point, ° C., PMCC ASTM D 93||129|